Sandwiches are good option for breakfast, or for tea time snack. My brother-in-law once tasted spinach corn cheese sandwich in one cafe and asked me to prepare same. I decided to make spinach corn cheese sandwich for him and result was awesome. Sharing the recipe with you all. Hope you all will like it.
White bread or brown bread slices: 8
Spinach: 1 cup blanched and chopped or mashed
Corn kernels or bhutte ke dane: 1/2 cup boiled
Garlic: 2 tbsp chopped
Milk: 1/4 cup
Butter: 3-4 tbsp
Maida or all purpose flour: 2-3 tbsp
Salt: to taste
Black pepper powder: 1/4 tsp
Processed cheese: 1/4 cup
Olive oil: 2-3 tsp
1. Heat butter in a pan. Add maida to it and stir. Add milk and keep on stirring so that no lumps are formed.
2. Add chopped garlic and give it a boil.
3. Add boiled corns, spinach, salt, black pepper powder and mix well. Saute for 3-4 minutes on low heat. Switch off the flame.
4. Now add processed cheese and mix well.
5. Spread the mixture on four bread slices and cover them with remaining slices.
6. Spread little butter or olive oil over bread slices and toast them in griller.
7. Slice them using sharp knife and serve them hot with ketchup.