Salad is a dish in which vegetables are mixed with sauces and salad dressing. Here is an another healthy and crunchy-munchy salad from delicious desi. I loved this cucumber and carrot salad with little sauces added to it.
Red capsicum: 1
Soy sauce: 1 tsp
Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
Salt: to taste
Black pepper: 1/4 tsp
Til seeds or sesame seeds: 1 tbsp
Sesame oil: 1 tsp
Chili flakes: 1/4 tsp
Crushed garlic: 1 tbsp
Brown sugar: 1 tsp
White vinegar: 1 tbsp
Coriander: 1 tbsp chopped
Fresh basil(i am leaving it as i don’t have it)
1. Wash and peel cucumber. Cut lengthwise and slice them very thinly.
2. Slice carrots very thinly. Chop red capsicum and tomato.
3. For dressing mix white vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, crushed garlic, salt, black pepper, chili flakes, lime juice.
4. When you want to serve salad add carrot, cucumber, tomato, capsicum and coriander in dressing and toss well.
5. Finally add some til seeds and serve.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.