Vegetable stew cooked with so many veggies is very nutritious. We used to make it almost daily in winters as this is an easy way to give vegetables to my family.
Spring onion: 2 chopped
Capsicum: 3(red, green, yellow)
Mushrooms: 4-5 chopped
Broccoli: 1/4 cup small florets
Onion: 1 sliced
Beans: 1/4 cup
Cauliflower: 1/4 cup chopped
Carrot: 1 chopped
Potato: 1 chopped
Butter: 1 tbsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
Ginger: 1/2 inch piece grated
Garlic cloves: 5-6 chopped
1. Pressure cook tomatoes with spring onions. Add 1 cup water while boiling. Puree and strain. Add salt and pepper.
2. Heat 1 tbsp butter. Add ginger and garlic and saute.
3. Chop all vegetables and add them to ginger and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Vegetables should have some crunch in them.
4. Add salt and pepper.
5. Add tomato soup and bring it to boil.
6. Enjoy this hot, healthy vegetable stew.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.