Vegetable macaroni is a Indian style macaroni with lots of veggies, cheese and some spices. It is favorite of my kiddo as it helps me to feed him with veggies.
Macaroni: 1 cup
Onion: 1 chopped
Capsicum: 1 chopped
Tomato: 1 chopped
Carrot: 1 chopped
Green chili: 1 chopped
Tomato sauce: 1 tbsp
Salt: to taste
Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
Chaat masla: 1/4 tsp
Oil: 2 tbsp
Green coriander: 1 tbsp chopped
Cheese shredded: 2 tbsp
Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
1. Boil 3-4 cups water in a pan. When it starts boiling add macaroni to it. Also add 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil to it. Cook for about 10 minutes. Stir in between.
2. Drain water and wash it under cold water. Keep it aside.
3. Now wash all vegetables. Take oil in a kadai .
4. Add chopped onions, carrots to it. Cook on medium flame for 3-4 minutes. Add chopped capsicum, tomatoes, green chili and cook for 2 more minutes.
5. Add salt, black pepper powder, tomato ketchup and mix well.
6. Add boiled macaroni, chaat masala, lemon juice, shredded cheese, and mix well.
7. Serve in plate and garnish with green coriander.