Churma is popular Rajasthani dish. It is served along with daal baati. Churma is prepared by grinding thick wheat rotis and by adding ghee, sugar, dry fruits in it.
Serving: makes 10-12 ladoos
Atta or wheat flour: one and half cup
Sooji: 2 tbsp
Sugar: 1/2 cup powdered
Green cardamom: 4-5 powdered
Desi ghee: for deep fry
Milk: about 1/4 cup
1. Take atta and sooji in a mixing bowl. Add 1/4 cup melted ghee and with help of milk knead a stiff dough.
2. Divide dough in equal size balls and flatten them a little. Heat sufficient ghee in a kadai and deep fry these flatten wheat balls on medium heat.
3. Let them cool and coarsely grind them in a mixer.
6. Add sugar, mix and bind the churma mix to ladoos.
7. Serve these ladoos along with dal baati and enjoy Rajasthani food.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.